TYRE HILL RACING STABLES, WORCESTERSHIRETo Let
Outstanding modern training yard with 56 boxes and a complete range of facilities and gallops at the foot of the Malvern Hills
Malvern 5 miles • M50 17 miles • M5 18 miles • Cheltenham 22 miles • Ledbury 8 miles • Worcester 10 miles
56 boxes with further boxes being available
3 bedroom cottage
Indoor trotting ring
Equine Swimming Pool
8 bay horse covered horse walker
5 bay horse walker
Variety of gallops including 2½ Furlong woodchip, 4 and 6 Furlong Polytrack gallops
Guide Price: £64,000 per annum
Completed in 2017; the main yard at Tyre Hill Racing Stables are fantastic place from which to train racehorses. Of brick and Yorkshire boarding, under a corrugated steel roof; the main U-shaped barn houses 58 boxes with Röwer and Rüb partitions with rug rails, automated drinkers and swivel mangers.
The central courtyard is an extremely attractive environment for showing horses, with lawned areas and well placed young trees as well as an central water feature.
Further facilities for the trainer include a 5 bay Monarch horse walker and an 8 bay covered horse walker by Röwer and Rüb.
There is a separate barn (31.7 x 24m) housing a 5 bay horse walker, trotting ring with all weather surface and equine swimming pool.
Beyond the "exercise barn" is a 2½ furlong oval, woodfibre gallop which joins up with the main gallops, which are 4 and 6 furlongs respectively, both are Polytrack.
EPC: The house is band D
Utilities: Mains water and electricity, private drainage, Oil fired central heating.
Local Authority: Malvern Hills District Council
Tel: 01684 829 700
Business Rates: The rateable value is £41,000. The rates payables for 2020/21 are £20,459. The current multiplier is 49.9p in the £.
Council Tax: Band A, £1,177.94 payable 2020.
Directions: (WR8 0EQ)
From Junction 8 of the M5 take the M50 to Ross on Wye and take the A38 at Junction 1. After 2 miles take the A4104 towards Upton upon Severn, at the roundabout take the second exit on the B4211 to Malvern, turn left on the B4209 to Hanley Swan. In the village, turn left to Welland/Gloucester, go past the School and village hall on your right hand side the entrance to Tyre Hill Stables is on the left.
1. Type of Lease: A commercial lease under the '54 Act, with the exclusion of the security of tenure provisions.
2. Term: 5 years.
3. Break Clause: Both parties will have the ability of give 6 months' notice from the first anniversary.
4. Utilities and taxes shall be payable by the tenant.
5. Maintenance: The tenant will maintain the property.
6. Insurance: The landlord will insure the property and recover the cost of the premium from the tenant.
Windsor Clive International give notice to anyone who may read these Particulars as follows:
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact or that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Windsor Clive International nor any of its employees have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
3. Any reference to alteration to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending tenant.